Kinnick Bricks to be featured at MSU game

Twostar

Join us at the Iowa/Michigan State men's basketball game on Tuesday night in Carver Hawkeye Arena. We will have a display on the concourse displaying several of the 1200 salvaged Kinnick Stadium Bricks. Please stop over and see us. GO HAWKS!

Less than 700 left.

www.bravosportsmarketing.com

Sorry...I'm going to be over in Lexington, Kentucky buying what's left of Secretariat's turd piles...plus you get a really neat certificate with his hoof print.

Join us at the Iowa/Michigan State men's basketball game on Tuesday night in Carver Hawkeye Arena. We will have a display on the concourse displaying several of the 1200 salvaged Kinnick Stadium Bricks. Please stop over and see us. GO HAWKS!

Less than 700 left.

www.bravosportsmarketing.com
This may not be a very good marketing ploy.

Iowa could increase that to over 700 again.

It's 100% marketing. I never understood wanting a piece of a stadium...Kinnick's sentiment is in your head, not in the brick. A baseball, signed jersey...I get...this...not so much.

Here's the part I don't really understand. Are they marketing these as if they're coming from the original stadium? It's not clear, but one could get that impression. If this is part of the 2017 renovation, the brick in the north end zone hasn't been there since 1929. The certificate doesn't say that it's from the original stadium, it just says that it's an "authentic brick recovered from Kinnick Stadium during renovations in 2017". The whole thing is Kinnick Stadium, the old and the new, not just the original structure, so I would ask the question if you think you're buying something from 1929 - what part of the stadium is this brick coming from, if it matters to you. Calling it "authentic" isn't the same as saying it's from the original stadium.

BTW, I hate the renovation. It looks like a generic add-on to any stadium without regard to the rest of the stadium. At least when they did the south end zone, the matched the look.

Here's the part I don't really understand. Are they marketing these as if they're coming from the original stadium? It's not clear, but one could get that impression. If this is part of the 2017 renovation, the brick in the north end zone hasn't been there since 1929. The certificate doesn't say that it's from the original stadium, it just says that it's an "authentic brick recovered from Kinnick Stadium during renovations in 2017". The whole thing is Kinnick Stadium, the old and the new, not just the original structure, so I would ask the question if you think you're buying something from 1929 - what part of the stadium is this brick coming from, if it matters to you. Calling it "authentic" isn't the same as saying it's from the original stadium.

BTW, I hate the renovation. It looks like a generic add-on to any stadium without regard to the rest of the stadium. At least when they did the south end zone, the matched the look.
They are from the east side renovation this past summer and are part of the original stadium.

Are they to be used for self defense if some of the felons or child molesters from MSU try to do anything?
And you wonder how I don't get banned. Are you accusing current players or coaches of molesting kids?

I thought we were hopefully done listening to your shitty, worn out narrative on "Pedo State," but I guess your comedic skill and creativity isn't what we hoped it is.

Stick to whining about refs and posting in your one-man WBB threads.

@ClintonIAfan

Last edited:

Latest posts