Kinnick 2024 gameday "experience"

For any RV'ers who have used the Softball Lot or Lower Finkbine Lot or Finkbine Golf Course Lot on gameday....NOTICE prices have increased this year to $300... There is free parking at Hancher, Hawkeye Commuter, and Hall of Fame Lots with shuttle service available...

I notice on the 'Gameday Information' today that they did change the parking fee to $100, as it has been in the past, so there is NO inflation... :cool:

Last edited:
For any RV'ers who have used the Softball Lot or Lower Finkbine Lot or Finkbine Golf Course Lot on gameday....NOTICE prices have increased this year to $300... There is free parking at Hancher, Hawkeye Commuter, and Hall of Fame Lots with shuttle service available...
That's outrageously priced, especially for lower Fink where you are 15 minute walk from the stadium. Corporate greed.....

I'm sympathetic to folks with various conditions, but I have to wonder why anyone who is sensitive to stimuli would choose to go someplace where there are 70,000 people, loud music, and cheering crowds.

How about bringing back the train!?

They would if they could. The Iowa Northern, who supplied all the equipment and most of the people, has been sold. No continued interest as far as I know.

Iowa Interstate has it's hands full with operating as a railroad. Would be cool to see their steam locomotives they have access to deployed for it on a limited or special basis. The idea was kicked around at wool spinning levels, but that's ginormous cost/effort that precludes it as reality.

See my edit above today regarding public RV parking at Softball, Lower Finkbine, and Finkbine Golf Course lots....they did change the rate from $300 to $100, as it was last year. Thank you very much!

I think you should get 20% off beers if you're wearing knickerbockers and a varsity sweater.

Knickerbockers. Not giving up 'til we bring that all back.

Edit: 40%

Latest posts