Kill me for starting another topic on the subject

Hawkeyes78

But if hit me today, it seems to me like our fanbase is not happy unless they are miserable.
Look at the number of posts before the season started about how "Horrible of a coach" Kirk was and he needs to go.

Now we have 10 page posts daily on everything that DJK posts on his twitter account. I am sorry but this is a joke..... Even if your posting to bash the guy,,, and i admit, i am starting another post about it... We all need to let this go... Seriously...

Lets talk about how if we land another 4 star WR (Jennings) we could have the best set of Skill position recruits that i have seen in some time...

Please, lets let the DJK nonsense go away let him write his book. Who cares. He played 4 or 5 years ago. Nobody will care unless we keep talking about it. I am sick of seeing the 10 page posts. Even the Kirk haters have to believe that his word is better than DJK's. Kirk Ferentz like him or hate him is a stand up person that has sent Several players to the NFL and has made alot of kids millions of Dollars.

The only thing we keep doing by adding to the DJK threads (or making new ones like i did i guess) is letting him dwell it it. Does he really matter anymore?

Please tell me that we have more real iowa fans that back kirk and the football team than the people the keep adding to those posts and hating on Kirk

Jennings would be a great player to get. That would sure cancel out the clowns golden boy. Would be great with the quarterbacks and running back coming in. Things are really looking good for the HAWKS. Good job coaches. Getting fired up for football. Now let's kick some tiger a$$!

But if hit me today, it seems to me like our fanbase is not happy unless they are miserable.

Kirk

I think for some of us on this board you are confusing being "miserable" with passion. Most hawk fans do not even visit this or other sites. We want the hawks to be and do as well as possible, win their division, win the B1G , win the rose bowl, and all this is doable.

And if possible win a national championship.

There are thousands of diehard hawk fans but only a hundred or so that post on here regularly, and only a percentage of that 100 who to me are always complaining about something even after a win.

Jennings would be a great player to get. That would sure cancel out the clowns golden boy. Would be great with the quarterbacks and running back coming in. Things are really looking good for the HAWKS. Good job coaches. Getting fired up for football. Now let's kick some tiger a$$!

Jennings is twice the receiver as that ****** going to Ames.

Look at the number of posts before the season started about how "Horrible of a coach" Kirk was and he needs to go.

You do realize that Iowa fans were coming off of 3 straight seasons of underachieving (2010, 2011 and 2012).
Iowa overachieved for the first time since the 2009 season.

All of are happy with this season, and expect bigger things next season with a starting QB returning and a very soft schedule.

I'm happy with Iowa's 8-4 season. Not so happy with KF's propensity to squander resources. Especially when it's so difficult for Iowa to recruit (wink, wink). IMO, if most any other established football coach had the resources available to them as KF has at Iowa, we would've seen maybe 1-2 more wins for Iowa this season, an overall higher win rate, and national recognition leading to constant success instead of this theory of 5-year-success-from-recruiting-cycle nonsense. <P> Some posters like KF for his flaws (actually don't see his flaws). I dislike KF intensely for his flaws.

Last edited:
I'm happy with Iowa's 8-4 season. Not so happy with KF's propensity to squander resources. Especially when it's so difficult for Iowa to recruit (wink, wink). IMO, if most any other established football coach had the resources available to them as KF has at Iowa, we would've seen maybe 1-2 more wins for Iowa this season, an overall higher win rate, and national recognition leading to constant success instead of this theory of 5-year-success-from-recruiting-cycle nonsense. <P> Some posters like KF for his flaws (actually don't see his flaws). I dislike KF intensely for his flaws.
I have never used the 'Ignore poster' option on any forum I've ever been a member of. This site doesn't seem to have that option, so I'll just use my eyes and skip any post I see from you. I've never seen you add anything to any discussion besides your naïve dislike for anything Ferentz does.

Now we have 10 page posts daily on everything that DJK posts on his twitter account. I am sorry but this is a joke..... Even if your posting to bash the guy,,, and i admit, i am starting another post about it... We all need to let this go... Seriously...

Lets talk about how if we land another 4 star WR (Jennings) we could have the best set of Skill position recruits that i have seen in some time...

Please, lets let the DJK nonsense go away let him write his book. Who cares. He played 4 or 5 years ago. Nobody will care unless we keep talking about it. I am sick of seeing the 10 page posts. Even the Kirk haters have to believe that his word is better than DJK's. Kirk Ferentz like him or hate him is a stand up person that has sent Several players to the NFL and has made alot of kids millions of Dollars.

The only thing we keep doing by adding to the DJK threads (or making new ones like i did i guess) is letting him dwell it it. Does he really matter anymore?

Please tell me that we have more real iowa fans that back kirk and the football team than the people the keep adding to those posts and hating on Kirk
And round and round we go.................

If you think any KF supporter likes or doesn't see KFs flaws, you're not paying attention. I will only speak for myself in that I fully recognize his flaws, but still believe the pros*outway the cons.

We need the dudes.

"We need the dues."
BcQavoMCMAAj_E4.jpg

This time next year I am hopeful that kf will haven't brought the program back for the third time. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water peeps

Latest posts