Kiddos at Carver

It is lame. For the Indiana game I was going to buy a single for a scapler (my son is 1 1/2 yrs old), he asked if it was for him and told me to take it. Paying it forward.

If the kid is young enough that you need to be asking this question then the kid is probably too young to be at a game. Seriously, what do you think the kid is gaining from being at the game?

you're dumb
Actually I think it is a legitimate question. Since a child that age isn't getting anything from the experience is it a matter of saving money on babysitters or not being able to go if you don't take the kid? Younger children have more sensitive ears and it might not be good for them to be there anyway, though I can't recall at what age that isn't an issue.

I am just curious as to why you would want to take a child to CHA at that age for a game? I don't mean to be a jerk by asking, but you did initially throw the scenario out there so I don't know why you would resort to calling someone a jerk fro commenting on it.

Actually I think it is a legitimate question. Since a child that age isn't getting anything from the experience is it a matter of saving money on babysitters or not being able to go if you don't take the kid? Younger children have more sensitive ears and it might not be good for them to be there anyway, though I can't recall at what age that isn't an issue.

I am just curious as to why you would want to take a child to CHA at that age for a game? I don't mean to be a jerk by asking, but you did initially throw the scenario out there so I don't know why you would resort to calling someone a jerk fro commenting on it.

no, it's a dumb question and a question obviously asked by someone that has no parenting experience. My son loves going to Energy games.

My Mother in law lives in Iowa city so it has nothing to do with not wanting to pay for a babysitter. It has everything to do with spending time with my family and watching my kid have fun.

no, it's a dumb question and a question obviously asked by someone that has no parenting experience. My son loves going to Energy games.

My Mother in law lives in Iowa city so it has nothing to do with not wanting to pay for a babysitter. It has everything to do with spending time with my family and watching my kid have fun.

So people are dumb because you are so cheap that you want to infringe on their right to enjoy a game? I pay good money for my tickets, the last thing I want is two people in the seat next to me. I take my kids to a lot of games, all you have to do is simply buy them a ticket. Anyone who can't understand this is literally a moron.

So people are dumb because you are so cheap that you want to infringe on their right to enjoy a game? I pay good money for my tickets, the last thing I want is two people in the seat next to me. I take my kids to a lot of games, all you have to do is simply buy them a ticket. Anyone who can't understand this is literally a moron.

TylerSash,

I will be buying my kid a ticket to the game. Thank you for your concern.

If the kid is young enough that you need to be asking this question then the kid is probably too young to be at a game. Seriously, what do you think the kid is gaining from being at the game?

I dunno... what can they get from playing tackle football at age 8... other than a life long disability I mean.