KF should consider Malik Zaire

We have two 4* QB's vying for the starter position in 2017, with a new freshman QB from Texas who is highly rated coming in this summer. In addition we have a couple of Iowa kids who are very good athletes, both of whom are still in the picture. Why would we want a transfer?

I think the staff thinks pretty highly of Stanley. I don't see them rocking that boat. First and most importantly Zaire would have to have interest in Iowa.... Looking at what Iowa's best qb in awhile was able to do this year during his senior year wouldn't exactly endear Davis or Iowa's offense as being somewhere he'd like to go showcase himself for a year. I guess if Stanley and Wiegers both looked like garbage to the staff I could see them throwing out feelers to him to gauge interest. I don't think that's the case at all though...

We have two 4* QB's vying for the starter position in 2017, with a new freshman QB from Texas who is highly rated coming in this summer. In addition we have a couple of Iowa kids who are very good athletes, both of whom are still in the picture. Why would we want a transfer?
Has Wiegers stated he's definitely returning to Iowa next year?

Latest posts