KF Regrets Last Week's Comments About Deuce Hogan

Sorry, Fry, but if you have concluded words don’t matter you are painfully out of touch with historical reality. The influence of words over the existence of humanity has been the greatest creator of good and evil. Frankly, I cannot believe you made that statement.
Sorry, Fry, but if you have concluded words don’t matter you are painfully out of touch with historical reality. The influence of words over the existence of humanity has been the greatest creator of good and evil. Frankly, I cannot believe you made that statement

Well, ok. Thanks for the clarification…
Sorry, Fry, but if you have concluded words don’t matter you are painfully out of touch with historical reality. The influence of words over the existence of humanity has been the greatest creator of good and evil. Frankly, I cannot believe you made that statement

Well, ok. Thanks for the clarification…
You quoted that three times in a row in the same post. Time to put the Makers Mark down and hit the sack.

I know you have issues going on right now, but discretion is the better part of valor. Typing feelings under the influence is never a good idea. The embarrassment of reading them in the morning isn’t worth it

You quoted that three times in a row in the same post. Time to put the Makers Mark down and hit the sack.

I know you have issues going on right now, but discretion is the better part of valor. Typing feelings under the influence is never a good idea. The embarrassment of reading them in the morning isn’t worth it
First, I was stone cold sober when I made these comments. Secondly, on occasion, entering a reply message on HN brings with it some bouncing around in inexplicable ways.
Finally, what I think about your views stands. That had zero connection with family.
I will continue to “like” your comments when I like them. Have done so frequently. And, I know you support different opinions, so there is that.

I'm blown away by Mom... If he truly left because he was offended and can't ever recover from what was a joke, albeit possibly a poor one, then why not start her post that way. She did nothing but air out her grievances (possibly his as well) and take shots at the two QBs in front of him and then stated the "true reason" he left in an asterix. I don't know Deuce, or his family, but I smell bullshit.

I have a friend who is an associate AD at a Pac 12 school. He said this kind of shit has been off the charts the past 5-10 years. All these parents drove their kids to AAU tournaments from age 9 on. Now that their kids are in college, they just keep following them to campus every weekend, too. This is for both revenue and non-revenue sports - parents want to meet with the coaches all the time, want to meet with the AD, think they should get facetime on a regular basis and answers to their questions. My buddy says it is out of control, that it's just as bad as high school now for coaches and administrators.

My buddy's daughter played soccer at Michigan on a scholarship. He said that between the club team, practice in the suburbs starting in 5th grade, AAU fees, travel expenses (flights, hotels, rental cars and meals out) he literally spent more in 8 years of elite soccer than he would have spent had he just stroked the checks to Michigan for all expenses. The problem in Chicago is there is no elite competition anywhere remotely close. It is a flight to Texas, California, Florida or Georgia like every freaking weekend.

One of my friends played soccer and had a basketball scholarship at an ACC school. Her daughter is insanely good at soccer and basketball, but she's only 7 and the lady is really worried about pushing her kid through all the crap. Her theory is "you can spend all the money in the world teaching skills and your kid will be good, but if they don't have the drive and athleticism they simply will not be able to play at an elite level and it destroys people when they find out they or their kid isn't elite."

Kind of crazy we had both of them on the roster at the same time. Compared to what we have now, I'd take Rudock, and Petras isn't that bad. He was really quite good at Michigan. Put Petras behind Michigan's OL and he'd probably be pretty good there, too.
Till extremely recently Rudock was the best QB Harbaugh has had since he's been at Michigan...

If she would've written a letter like that and handed it to her son in private confidence I'd have respected the hell out of her.

But she had to do the whole attention-whore, look at me, see what a strong mother bear I am, blah, blah, blah...

Totally insincere if you have to let other people clicking like validate your existence.
Dont forget there was a lot of wizard references ;)

Latest posts