KF mentioned in Indy paper.

I would say if he took it I'd hope it was after signing day, Have O'keefe be an interm HC but tell him he has to leave 1 staff position open. If KOK doesn't surprise us by say the 4th game, hire a hot name and have them hit the recruiting trail.. ;)

may as well maybe he could get Zook to be the recruiting Coordinator, and a hot shot OC to actually run the offense

My God this is post #719 about Kirk's name mentioned for an NFL opening ... Who cares ... Any time there is an opening you have 1,000 names mentioned ...

The only thing better than someone complaining about a thread topic is the person that comes along behind and complains about them.

See if we can get 4 deep on that one.

I generally dismiss all Ferentz to NFL talk, but if there were ever a fit I would be concerned about it is him going to Indy. Still, I would say less than 20% chance.

Why would anyone making $3.8 million leave when the bar has been set at winning 7 games???? He isn't going anywhere.

There is nothing worse than the guy that makes comments about the guy that complains about a guy who complains about a thread being created. Really gets me.

I think that is 4 deep for ya hogeye

We are really driving the point home now.

Oh, and hey if you don't like it, don't read the thread! That'll teach you.

I generally dismiss all Ferentz to NFL talk, but if there were ever a fit I would be concerned about it is him going to Indy. Still, I would say less than 20% chance.

I thought the one we were supposed to be hopeful ... errrrrr ... concerned about was KC?

Not even 20% chance? Dang.

I thought the one we were supposed to be hopeful ... errrrrr ... concerned about was KC?

Not even 20% chance? Dang.

Well, I am an idiot clearly because I don't jump on the bandwagon train of thought.

And, actually...20% is probably generous, I would say in actuality I believe it's probably basically zero. Kirk isn't leaving Iowa, imo.

Latest posts