Kevonte Martin-Manley has a new nickname (I think)

Thawki

Has anyone thought up a nickname for him and I just missed it? Or am I the one to dub him KMart. I guess you could go with KMArt Man, or some derivation thereof, but I am going to try for KMart. Let's see if it catches on or if I am lambasted because someone else already came up with it and I didn't know it or if everyone just thinks it is a stupid nickname.

What do you think? Kevonte is KMart. Let's hear it.

So you want to name him after a cheap discount store that has managed to be overrun by a place called Walmart?

idk... I think you're a lil late to the party. I heard KMart quite awhile ago, I recall a Q and A with McNutt calling him that months ago.

It's been my name for him in my head anyway.

I met him right after DJK proclaimed him the next big thing. I asked him what we were supposed to call him and he said KMM. FWIW. And yes, it's a true story. LOL

Has anyone thought up a nickname for him and I just missed it? Or am I the one to dub him KMart. I guess you could go with KMArt Man, or some derivation thereof, but I am going to try for KMart. Let's see if it catches on or if I am lambasted because someone else already came up with it and I didn't know it or if everyone just thinks it is a stupid nickname.

What do you think? Kevonte is KMart. Let's hear it.

KM2

Tin-Man - Kevonte Martin-manley

Also, Marvin is the Scarecrow, Keenan is the Lion and Vandenberg is, of course, Dorothy.

ps. KOK is the Wicked Witch of the West.

KM&M? Tin man is cool but we would need someone to tweet into BTN Live and have the broadcast team help get it caught on. K mart is pretty unoriginal. KMM doesn't roll off the tongue very well.

Latest posts