Kenyon Murray-announcing game- getting frustrated

TalkHawk

I think Kenyon does a pretty good job on the telecasts.

I thought you could sense a little frustration when he kept talking about how the Iowa offense did not flow.

Michigan State would come down the next possession and Kenyon pointed out several times the flow of there offense.

I think he was doing his best not to say something too negative.

Kenyon was part of some great Hawkeye teams and it has only been about a decade since he played. Imagine seeing the tremendous program you were once a part of become the current product he has to call games for. I am sure he feels ill.

My favorite part of his announcing came at the very end when MSU put their scrubs in for mop up duty. He said something like, 'when I was at Iowa and HAD A GOOD team, it was good to see those type of players get in and get their minutes'. I sh!t you not.

He also kept saying that things should have been picked up in the scouting report. Like the IOWA coaches had not scouted very well and prepped the players very well.

He also kept saying that things should have been picked up in the scouting report. Like the IOWA coaches had not scouted very well and prepped the players very well.

Yeah he did.

He said it twice to Cougill when whatever his name was, the lefthanded post player kept going Over cougills right shoulder.

Kenyon said it both times.

Latest posts