Kennesaw St. Preview

Iowa’s opponent tomorrow is 1-11 and ranked 343 out of 353 teams in the NET.

That’s my preview.
thanks Rob. Now knowing more about them, I don't care if they are more talented than 10 or so teams out there. I'd feel better if they were 345, but I'm still pretty confident the Hawks will win.

Carver is sold out for this game. Hope the walk-ons get plenty of minutes. Go Hawks!

Seriously???

If I didn’t have family coming over I was thinking about going to this game. But only because I was thinking a half empty Carver and cheap tickets.

If we were 4-8 it would be a chance to get a win and work on some things. At 9-3 & ranked it seems like a waste of time...which it pretty much is. JT still benefits from any time on the floor IMO.

This is the biggest benefit of todays game. Get JT running the point and, hopefully, regain some confidence after that performance against Cincinnati.

Jack will be covering the game for us today and providing content.

I had the adventures in traveling coming back from SD yesterday. Got home at 2 a.m.

Jack will be covering the game for us today and providing content.

I had the adventures in traveling coming back from SD yesterday. Got home at 2 a.m.
What the hell you doing in South Dakota? Did you let your wife drive? Lol! JK Rob! Take your time and stay safe!

Why are we playing teams like this? Damn. It seems their last victory was when Moby Dick was a minnow
I have no problem playing a game like this heading to conference play , schedule so far has had plenty of competition for the team , hopefully this will be a game they can work on fundamentals , as said JT can get a little more floor time to hopefully let the game come to him , Cordell , Ryan , actually not a bad deal heading into a grueling couple of months

I find myself laughing at Garza when he scores, but like in a good way. I'm not sure I've ever had that reaction at an Iowa player's dominance before.

Latest posts