Keep discussion on track

1hawkeye1

I absent mindedly posted a pic in the bb forum, and got called on it by MNHawkfreak. It got me thinking. Is there a way to make it impossible to posts pics in the serious sports forums? Maybe I'm wrong but I can't think of a time when I've seen a .jpg that wasn't superfluous or just plain goofy.
Pics really just belong in Off Topic. Just a thought.

I absent mindedly posted a pic in the bb forum, and got called on it by MNHawkfreak. It got me thinking. Is there a way to make it impossible to posts pics in the serious sports forums? Maybe I'm wrong but I can't think of a time when I've seen a .jpg that wasn't superfluous or just plain goofy.
Pics really just belong in Off Topic. Just a thought.

If that wasn't the rule, we would have never gotten the great look at the botched onside kick recovery attempt by Iowa where HKC did some sort of bullfighting move to get away from a live ball! I think it was Scorpio that posted that. As with most things in life, moderation is key!!

If that wasn't the rule, we would have never gotten the great look at the botched onside kick recovery attempt by Iowa where HKC did some sort of bullfighting move to get away from a live ball! I think it was Scorpio that posted that. As with most things in life, moderation is key!!

Moderation......can't get enough of it.

Thanks, UncleRico. I was just going to point out that images are often used seriously and illustratively in teh sports fora.