Keegan's Contract

Saw talk of Wiesy's contract on the other thread and got to thinking that I hadn't really paid attention to Keegan's dollar figure after he got drafted.

$36.4 million fuckin dollars guaranteed.

Jesus.
Brian F. Will have to serve as O Coordinator for more than 36 years to earn that much…

Watched part of 2 games already, Keegan is as automatic in the NBA as he was at Iowa. Some of his teammates still haven't bought in but coach is getting it. Kings down 10-0 to start against the Clippers insert Keegan 12-10 in a few short minutes.

Watched part of 2 games already, Keegan is as automatic in the NBA as he was at Iowa. Some of his teammates still haven't bought in but coach is getting it. Kings down 10-0 to start against the Clippers insert Keegan 12-10 in a few short minutes.
He's getting starter minutes

Saw talk of Wiesy's contract on the other thread and got to thinking that I hadn't really paid attention to Keegan's dollar figure after he got drafted.

$36.4 million fuckin dollars guaranteed.

Jesus.

NBA money is insane. Keegan’s 2nd contract will put him over 100 million dollars and he won’t even be 30 yet.

NBA money is insane. Keegan’s 2nd contract will put him over 100 million dollars and he won’t even be 30 yet.
He'll make closer to 400 then 200 million in his career. Not counting endorsements. If he stays healthy and plays well 500 isn't out of the question hard telling what the market will be in 6-7 more yrs down the road. One thing I do know is he'll be good. He already is

He is at $8 mil a year. I see Harrison Barnes is at $18/yr. Don’t think it will stay like that for long.

He is at $8 mil a year. I see Harrison Barnes is at $18/yr. Don’t think it will stay like that for long.
Barnes stinks too... What a waste of $ he is. There's so many guys in the NBA that are just so bad and making 10 plus million.

I believe the NBA trade deadline is mid February I wouldn't be surprised if they move Barnes then.

Sports are the only thing people want to watch in real time anymore. It is one of the few places where advertisers are willing to shell out big bucks for. Therefore, TV media rights keep going up and up, followed by the salary cap doing the same. Translation: Barnes at 32 years old will have made 200 million dollars in his career basically being a role player.

Last edited:
The defense and interior defense is really bad for the Kings. The guys just are really playing to
"get theirs". To play at another lever they will have to make some moves.

Latest posts