KCRG Article on Christian French

Whether or not he chooses Iowa, I gotta say that I like his approach to recruiting. It really doesn't seem like he's going to try to draw things out. Anyhow, I gotta say that the approach reflects well on his character.

Sounds like he will be making a decision by October. Just looking at his size he projects well at DE.

after seeing the first two games of the year if we dont get French I wont be upset about it....his star rating is completely based on possible potential and not the results on the field to date. No way does this kid play offense in college.....hes a two-three year project before he ever thinks about contributing in college

If French can recognize that he needs some work to play at the college level. Iowa is the perfect fit when you consider the player development aspect. He'd play for a great position coach (DL) at Iowa.....

If French can recognize that he needs some work to play at the college level. Iowa is the perfect fit when you consider the player development aspect. He'd play for a great position coach (DL) at Iowa.....

Interesting angle, and a very good point.

Latest posts