Juwan Howard held back, ejected in Maryland game

Does Fran make it thru the game tonight?
Yes.........Fran is going to be tested for sure, but that's b/c it's Wisconsin. I think Wisconsin will do everything they can to get Fran fired up in a bad way. The Iowa Hawkeyes will do what they do best, play hard, stick to their game plan, and come out on top.

Howard needs to grow up. Turg stared him down. Told him to stop talking to him. Both guys (figuratively) put their dicks out to measure and then Howard lost his shit. That's not fighting for your team, that's being macho. Not exactly showing your players how to be an adult.

That all said, I guarantee Turg turned to his assistant and whispered "hold me back." No way he wanted any part of that fight

This is why Michigan will get bounced. Too much ego by Howard to let the kids determine the outcome. Keep your composure and work the refs to a degree, but acting like a punk will only get you in trouble......

Howard is playing mind games...he was showing his team he's willing to fight for them. As bush as it may be...when your kids are all bought in like they are...well...it usually works. It's us against them for Michigan right now...and they are united.

They are Big Ten Champs...he's doing something right.

The only...and I mean ONLY...good thing about the sport of hockey is that it's accepted and expected that there will be fistfights to settle issues if two guys are beefing. Get a token penalty less than a slap on the wrist, and go about your business.

This could have all been solved if these two douche rockets would've just thrown their clipboards down, grabbed each other by the 1/4 zip, and started bangin'.

To be fair, Sturgeon wouldn't have said shit in the first place because he knows Howard would send him to the ER. Therefore it would've never happened anyway.

Problem solved.

Allow one-on-one fighting in college basketball and give a 5 minute penalty.

howard is a PunkAss Bitch

He is about 10 years younger than Turgeon and about a foot taller

Howard is a very good coach and recruiter

Other than that he is a crybaby sissy

When the wolverines were destroying the Hawks he was screaming
at the zebras all the time

PrimaDonnaMotherFucker who demands the attention

GIF leave - animated GIF on GIFER

F him

Howard is playing mind games...he was showing his team he's willing to fight for them. As bush as it may be...when your kids are all bought in like they are...well...it usually works. It's us against them for Michigan right now...and they are united.

They are Big Ten Champs...he's doing something right.
I think that last sentence needs an asterisk before BT Champs.

people calling out howard... cmon now we dont know who said what..... not really.

Both coaches have different stories.

Turgeon said he told howard "don't talk to me"... Howard said turgeon told him "go back to the coaches box"

Latest posts