Just me, or do we need a back up RB?

smhawk

I understand Wegher did an excellent job with the ball today, but with how aggressive his style, wouldnt you want to give Brandon Rogers some experience before you leave it up to Paki to play backup?

Well I just hope Rogers is working his tail off in practice. But theres no way we can have 3 backs go down right?

Well I just hope Rogers is working his tail off in practice. But theres no way we can have 3 backs go down right?

Four went down in 2004: Young, Greene, Schnoor (ACL's) and Simmons (high ankle, missed close to half the year)

Maybe we're playing coy with A-Rob's injury and hoping Wegher gets the job done in the meantime? I dunno...Wegher certainly carried the mail today.

I understand Wegher did an excellent job with the ball today, but with how aggressive his style, wouldnt you want to give Brandon Rogers some experience before you leave it up to Paki to play backup?

The answer is NO. His redshirt is not going to be lifted unless absolutely necessary. At what point in this game would you have inserted a totally novice college football player?

People need to get off the "burn the redshirt" campaign. Hopefully it won't be necessary.

Wegher got over 100 today and looked strong throughout, which I think makes a red-shirt pull extremely unlikely this year. If we win next week I think it stays on for good.

How bout that play that Paki made on the swing pass he caught. He made a good move and had a nice run. With our backs I think we should use more short passes to the RB's to give them the ball in space and let them make a play instead of running between the tackles so much.

Latest posts