Josh Ogundele tweet

Zstatman

Josh tweeted this out this morning as he prepares to start his Hawkeye career. I like his attidute

“Josh you can’t play D1 at that weight”
“Josh you not good enough for the BIG TEN”
“Josh’s out of shape”
“He’ll just end up coming back and playing in England”
“Josh hasn’t got a motor”

Josh this Josh that.. wait, I’ll prove everyone who said I wouldn’t make it this far wrong

The kid gets to bang chests with the Best Center in the nation for the next 9 months. Not a bad way to get your college career going. Let's hope that work ethic and skillset rubs off.

Josh is now tweeting out that US immigration is not letting him back into the country at this time. He went home to England during the lockdowns. The US Embassy in London says they will get to it when they get to it and they are working hard on all apps. .

Josh is now tweeting out that US immigration is not letting him back into the country at this time. He went home to England during the lockdowns. The US Embassy in London says they will get to it when they get to it and they are working hard on all apps. .

Mr. T may have been one of the last celebrities to be associated with an action figure. Those kind of died out by the nineties as electronic devices started to become popular.

I wonder how much some of those are worth today, or what my long lost Evel Knievel action figure from my youth would fetch today. Those action figures from the seventies and eighties will still pop up at flea markets from time to time.

Mr. T may have been one of the last celebrities to be associated with an action figure. Those kind of died out by the nineties as electronic devices started to become popular.

I wonder how much some of those are worth today, or what my long lost Evel Knievel action figure from my youth would fetch today. Those action figures from the seventies and eighties will still pop up at flea markets from time to time.

Action figures are still a thing ... :) Need a good lawyer?

images

Latest posts