Jordan Diamond Visit

OhioHawk07

Jordan Diamond tweeted awhile ago, "I'm in Iowa City". And on Coach Fernetz's birthday! I wonder if hes got a bow on?

A verbal would be a good present !

I think Diamond has already stated that he isn't going to announce until after his senior season. I swear I read that somewhere, just not sure where. Also the Erie, PA RB said we'd find out his commitment after the season as well.

If you guys would give me a little advanced notice of these visits I would volunteer my time to take potential recruits out on the res on my totally choice boat.

I think Diamond has already stated that he isn't going to announce until after his senior season. I swear I read that somewhere, just not sure where. Also the Erie, PA RB said we'd find out his commitment after the season as well.

It's been written that Diamond originally intended on waiting. However, since then, he's also stated that he'd like to commit at the end of the season if it's possible. Of course, things often go either way.

Michigan seems to be holding an offer for him and Iowa typically doesn't use a high-pressure recruiting approach. So I wouldn't be shocked if he still ends up taking his time.

"The food is great in I.C" Tweeted by JD 5hrs ago. Could definitely be a nice selling point.

It's been written that Diamond originally intended on waiting. However, since then, he's also stated that he'd like to commit at the end of the season if it's possible. Of course, things often go either way.

Michigan seems to be holding an offer for him and Iowa typically doesn't use a high-pressure recruiting approach. So I wouldn't be shocked if he still ends up taking his time.

He's said that he'll likely swing by UM this friday so wouldn't read that much into him passing on the BBQ event. He's visited(with his family) UM multiple times, but, obviously a visit is potentially a good thing for us. Would like to see him come back for another visit. That might be one of those..."hey, we have a good shot of getting this guy" happenings.

If you guys would give me a little advanced notice of these visits I would volunteer my time to take potential recruits out on the res on my totally choice boat.

Where would he sit?

redneck20bass20boat_4.jpg

@ReeseFleming9 My bro Jordan Diamond say he loved Iowa but I think Iowa should get my big bro Bobby a try he a nice QB

Diamond tweeted today that he is "Thinking about ending all this drama".....maybe he is going to commit somewhere soon?

Diamond tweeted today that he is "Thinking about ending all this drama".....maybe he is going to commit somewhere soon?

Seems UM is easily the most likely place. It would be nice to know one way or the other. Can focus on Kozan if Diamond falls through.

Seems UM is easily the most likely place. It would be nice to know one way or the other. Can focus on Kozan if Diamond falls through.

who can focus - the staff or the recruiting fans?

if staff, i think there is a rule on how often a staff can contact players, and I'm guessing we are contacting kozan to that limit, regardless of what any other player does or does not do. IMO.

Latest posts