Jon or any one in the know

Every one has discounted ISCC's chances of joining the league because they add nothing athletics wise. Is there a chance they might be added on the academic strengths and what the bring there? An ISCC friend told me this and I had never considered it.

Every one has discounted ISCC's chances of joining the league because they add nothing athletics wise. Is there a chance they might be added on the academic strengths and what the bring there? An ISCC friend told me this and I had never considered it.

Who is ISCC?

Iowa State would be a good academic fit for the Big 10. So would about 25 other schools which aren't going to get in.

Iowa State brings absolutely NOTHING to the table.

I think one of the biggest aspects the BTC is looking for are larger TV markets. The BTN is already here.

ISU belongs in CUSA or the MAAC...I'm sorry to say that, but it's true. Little Brother needs to take it down a notch.

Latest posts