Jon, early days or late nights???

LawVHawk

Noting some of your post times in recent days -- 3:31 AM, 3:55 AM (EDT) just today. Everything OK there in OK?

a) You need to adjust your time zone settings are you are seeing east coast times...it was 4:30 central
b) Since the first of the year and before we'd made the final decision to move, I began waking up earlier...pretty much needing just six hours of sleep...so I am waking up around 5am without the aid of alarm...which really, really works out well now with the new arrangements as it allows me to write at night and in the very early morning. I kind of like it.

Now last night, I fell asleep while tucking in my four year old daughter...woke up at 2a with her foot in my face but too tired to do anything other than move her...woke up at 4a in her room and just decided to start the college football day early...all is well here in OK...have never owned a pool before but we sure are getting the use out of it. Had some neighbors over last night and swam until dark and then flipped the light on in the pool. I'm telling you, one can get far here with a GED and a decent job ;) the cost of living is very, very low.

Latest posts