Joe Pa left for practice

I don't see how he could be on the sidelines, and I don't think the university will allow it. This isn't about football anymore folks.

No way in the hell the board of trustees lets this guy coach again.

It's just not going to happen, y'all.

Last edited:
You act like Paterno did the molesting. He should get trampled to death for what he did?

He may not have done the dirty deed but he knew of it and did nothing but tell his "superior". Had he taken further action perhaps the innocence of a few of these victims could have been spared.

I don't see how he could be on the sidelines, and I don't think the university will allow it. This isn't about football anymore folks.
when is the last time he was on the sidelines? He will be up in the pressbox coaching....err...watching with his dark tinted glasses in case the tv camera catches him dozing off.

They just showed him on ESPN leaving his house and going to practice. He said he wanted to talk to the media today but wasn't allowed to.

when is the last time he was on the sidelines? He will be up in the pressbox coaching....err...watching with his dark tinted glasses in case the tv camera catches him dozing off.

Dude, he won't or shouldn't be at the stadium.

You act like Paterno did the molesting.

He might as well have been at this point.

Paterno passed the buck. He was an enabler. He was complicit. He was part of the cover-up. He is just as responsible for who knows how many victims over the last decade.

It's important to note here that Paterno basically runs Penn State, and especially the athletic department. So he's got culpability beyond his legal reporting requirements here.

The emperor knew, and the emperor turned a blind eye.

Paterno got stopped by reporters along the way, and continued to show what a joke he is by saying that (paraphrasing) he'll answer their questions eventually.

His son sounded like he was angry by the fact that he even has to talk to anybody about anything.

I'd be surprised if Joe coaches another game. IMO anyone with any knowledge of these incidents should be terminated.

I'd be surprised if Joe coaches another game. IMO anyone with any knowledge of these incidents should be terminated.

They need to frag everyone from the school president on down. They all knew about it and did nothing. Almost incredible how big this is and how many people were involved. I think jail time is a great idea. WTF was Joe thinking? Sandusky should be hung from the highest tree on the campus.

Latest posts