Jim Rome

actually gave us a little bit of credit, mostly the defense. rome wasn't exactly thrilled with the fake fg call, can't blame him. most credit ive heard rome give the hawks and the big ten in awhile.

Just talked about it on " Jim Rome is Burning ", gave huge credit to the defense and Norm Parker, then railed on KF for the fake fg for a bit, nothing too bad, also gave credit to the Big 10 for a good bowl season. Pretty complimentry considering the source.

Big season for the Big Ten. We should not accept anyone other than Notre Dame into this conference. And kick Minnesota out.

The fake wasn't really that bad of a call. I mean, who honestly thought that GT would have been able to go 90 yards down the field and take the lead? I sure didn't. If we kick the FG, we go up 6, but they could have had a good kick return and wouldve been to mid field already, since Murray was kicking the ball to the 15 at best. It would have been better to see a different type of fake though, more like Donahue throwing the ball for a touchdown, because what can't he do? He's a future heisman winner! haha, did you see his toss? that was sweet

If the fake works, it's a dagger. game over. end of story. if you kick it, you're only up 6 and really does nothin to tech mentally. but it didn't really matter. most posts this year criticized KF and KOK for not taking a chance, and when they try to put the nail in the coffin with a trick play and it doesn't work, criticized again. screw jim rome, he's a tool.

If the fake works, it's a dagger. game over. end of story. if you kick it, you're only up 6 and really does nothin to tech mentally. but it didn't really matter. most posts this year criticized KF and KOK for not taking a chance, and when they try to put the nail in the coffin with a trick play and it doesn't work, criticized again. screw jim rome, he's a tool.

Amen.

NW should have kept their offense on the field instead of their fake (Outback Bowl). I have no problem with our attempted fake. It would have sealed the game and 3 would not have done anything except give them better field position.

hindsight aint it? If it had worked great call would be said by all?

Last edited: