JDM why you hatin on game threads lately??

1hawkeye1

The threads from last 3 games have all been deleted costing me roughly 500 posts. Either this is some clandestine plot by Vin to keep anyone from approaching his epic post count or you have soured on the idea of game threads.

Are game threads no longer allowed? If so, please post this somewhere so I can stop wasting my time with them. Mkthx

Maybe if people would post with at least a modicum of maturity instead of acting like complete jackwagons and bashing players and name calling like a 10 year old at recess then maybe he'd let them stay. Until then, I'm glad he deletes them.

Every once in a while I enjoy reading an entire thread of game posts. It is funny to watch people move on and off the ledge! People's real opinions about players really come out.

Every once in a while I enjoy reading an entire thread of game posts. It is funny to watch people move on and off the ledge! People's real opinions about players really come out.

This is the correct answer. I too enjoy going back the next day and reading through the posts and watching the emotional roller coaster go up and down.

Latest posts