James Harrison is a joke

ah yes, my fave...the race card.

When you're not intelligent enough to put forward a solid arguement...cry racism.

I think he is funny as hel*. He didn't go to the white house b/c if they would have lost, Obama wouldn't have invited them. Yeah dude, thats how it works! He cracks me up.

The last thing I would ever say about James Harrison is that he is a joke.

He is not a man to be f'ed with. He appears to be one of those people who in general is very angry at something/someone and simply does not care, about anything or anyone.

The Steelers would probably be better off to cut him but he's a very good player.

A few comments here:

Roethlisberger played like garbage and Mendenhall's fumble was huge, however, Harrison did not exactly show up either he was pretty much handled by a rook(Bulaga) who was inconsistent all year.

It was Roethlisberger who won Super Bowl 43 when Kurt Warner was carving up the steeler D the 2nd half of that Super Bowl.

It is not so much the 'race card' that is the problem he went to the 'my words were taken out of context' card that is the issue. You can't back pedal from this.

Many people feel like Duffman does, including a lot of players, even a lot of his teammates feel that Roethlisberger is overrated. This is not a secret.

Harrison is 33 years old with back issues, Tomlin has a problem here, at this point is Harrison worth having around?

I'm a huge Steeler fan and would like to get rid of the headache. He is very talented, even though Ben torched the Cards, Harrison had a 100 yard int return that was absolutely huge at the end of the first half. With that said, The Steelers usually don't put up with it (unless your their QB). Sure they will suspend him.

I'm a huge Steeler fan and would like to get rid of the headache. He is very talented, even though Ben torched the Cards, Harrison had a 100 yard int return that was absolutely huge at the end of the first half. With that said, The Steelers usually don't put up with it (unless your their QB). Sure they will suspend him.

Harrison's int was huge, Holmes got the MVP, but it was Roethlisberger who won them that Super Bowl.

The Steelers have a history of getting rid of outspoken LB(s) a year or two before they start to decline ask Joey Porter, Kevin Greene and Greg Lloyd.

It all depends on whether Jason Worilds is ready to step up and take over. The Steelers always draft linebackers regardless if they need them or not they could find someone to replace Harrison if they have to.

If they plan on getting rid of Harrison, then resigning Woodley is a must.

A couple questions because I've been wondering about this with Harrison, Pac-Man and a few other situations:

Can the NFL or the team suspend a player for conduct that occurs right now, while the lockout is in effect? Do they have any legal right to discipline someone that isn't employed by them right now?

A couple questions because I've been wondering about this with Harrison, Pac-Man and a few other situations:

Can the NFL or the team suspend a player for conduct that occurs right now, while the lockout is in effect? Do they have any legal right to discipline someone that isn't employed by them right now?

If I'm not mistaken the commissioner stated awhile ago that a player who violates the league's conduct policy during the lockout is subject to punishment once the lockout ends. Now since the union had offically dissolved at that point they couldn't really respond. My guess is that the once the union reforms, they would stick up hard for the players in these situations because they were not employed with the NFL during the violations.

As for individual teams, I have no idea. Teams rarely take action against players unless they're trying to get part of a signing bonus back after a player gets suspended by the league.

Does it matter? He's just saying things similar to what we would all like to say. He's letting off steam. If we had the where-with-all most of us would let off steam in a similar fashion. Sure maybe it wouldn't be the race card or ............, but in the end he knows what he does very few people can do, and/or do as well as he does. When all is said or done if he gets fired/cut he'll land another gig.

Harrison shouldn't be calling out Ben but I agree with what he says about Goodell. Trying to make football safer? Please. That's why he wanted to add 2 more games? Goodell talks out of both sides of his mouth and is bad for the league. Not to mention he is a smug p.o.s.

Harrison shouldn't be calling out Ben but I agree with what he says about Goodell. Trying to make football safer? Please. That's why he wanted to add 2 more games? Goodell talks out of both sides of his mouth and is bad for the league. Not to mention he is a smug p.o.s.

I think that pretty much sums up Harrison as well. The problem I have is that Harrison is a hypocrit. He feels that he can call out Goodell about "trying to make football safer", whether or not Goodell cares or not Harrison's style of play is out of control and he is nothing more than a headhunter. IMO dirty players clean up their game and the league doesn't have to try to do it. Harrison's a punk and like stated earlier the problem is if someone like him gets cut, he's simply picked up by someone else even and the problem continues.

Latest posts