Jameis Winston tied to a sexual assualt investigation

I wonder why everything is takin so long to make its way thru the system?

Any lawyers on here that can provide insight?
TIA.

TIA.

From the article: "The incident report does not name Winston and describes the offender as being between 5-foot-9 and 5-11. Winston is listed by Florida State as being 6-4."- Interesting. So is he just a witness in this alleged crime, or what? It'll be interesting to what comes of it, if anything.

Whar OK4P? Here's an opportunity to not post something that's a lame *** attempt at being hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised it not much comes of it. Just take Ben Rapelisberger for instance. Guy has attempted to (supposedly) rape 2 chics, and never saw a courtroom even, if I'm remembering correctly...

Winston is on a quest for a Heisman trophy and Nat'l title. You can't disrupt that! Football is God down in the south.

Last edited:

TIA.

It's being alleged by TMZ that the Tallahassee police tried to cover up the investigation in order to protect Winston.

It's being alleged by TMZ that the Tallahassee police tried to cover up the investigation in order to protect Winston.

Thanks Jumper. I allegedly thought it was something like that. Me thinks this could blow up into something huge.

Why does it seem anymore that a lot of the best players in the ncaa has some kind of baggage or something to hide anymore.

Latest posts