J Uthoff

Zstatman

Saw this tweet earlier today. Also saw a a tweet saying Jarrod is in the Top 10 statistically in both offense and defense for the G League. Seems like he ought to be due a call up by some NBA team.

Memphis Hustle
@MemphisHustle

5h
waking up 8-0 with the best record in the
@nbagleague

1f4aa.svg

I just noticed that the Hustle are playing at the Northern AZ Suns tonight and again Thursday night. I don't know that I've ever seen scheduling like that before. But both games are on ESPN Plus if you are a subscriber. Tip 7:30 PM CT.

I'm not sure what unis the Hustle will be wearing!

JU had a double-double, 19 pts, 14 rbs, in the Tuesday game in AZ as the Hustle move to 9-0 on the season.

And, they didn't wear those special unis......

In the second game this week at the NAZ Suns, JU had another double-double with 20 pts, 10 rbs and 3 assists for good measure. The Hustle are now 10-0, they won by 26.

C;mon, somebody take a chance on JU............

Through 10 games he's averaging 22 and 10? That is pretty amazing. You'd think someone in the NBA would take notice.

Uthoff's situation doesn't make any sense to me. Of all former Iowa players, he's a guy that absolutely should be at least sitting on the end of the bench in the NBA. Take a look around at the scrubs in the league, and see if you can honestly tell me isn't better than half of them.

Through 10 games he's averaging 22 and 10? That is pretty amazing. You'd think someone in the NBA would take notice.
It's not like he all of sudden became this. I have a suspicion there are a lot of politics at play in the NBA when it comes to guys at the end of the bench. He should at the very least be sitting on the bench for some team.

It's the G League... a lot of guys average gaudy numbers to be honest. Games are 8 minutes longer, defense is suspect, etc. Naz Long averages 19/7/7. Shayok averages 23/7. Someone mentioned Jackson, he averages 23/9.

Latest posts