Ivy league hoops

4thngoal

So this year I have tried to learn a little about basketball, besides get the ball and put it into the hoop. In the process, I have bet on it because well everything is more intriguing if you can make money on it. I've been up and I've been down, but all in all I've done ok. Which brings me to the title of the post. I have only had one good night when the Ivy league is playing. I have lost a bunch on every other night they play. Can anyone explain this anomaly? I admit one night I changed up my rules and bet larger than normal, but every other Friday night (or when they play) I have followed my same gambling rules. So that isn't it.
Something about that league has bitten me 5 out of 6 weeks. For now, until I figure something different out, my newest rule is go play cards or something, but avoid the sports book on Ivy league night like the friggin plague.

Btw, nice game last night Hawks, heating up at the right time of the year.

So this year I have tried to learn a little about basketball, besides get the ball and put it into the hoop. In the process, I have bet on it because well everything is more intriguing if you can make money on it. I've been up and I've been down, but all in all I've done ok. Which brings me to the title of the post. I have only had one good night when the Ivy league is playing. I have lost a bunch on every other night they play. Can anyone explain this anomaly? I admit one night I changed up my rules and bet larger than normal, but every other Friday night (or when they play) I have followed my same gambling rules. So that isn't it.
Something about that league has bitten me 5 out of 6 weeks. For now, until I figure something different out, my newest rule is go play cards or something, but avoid the sports book on Ivy league night like the friggin plague.

Btw, nice game last night Hawks, heating up at the right time of the year.
What are your "rules," and which individual games/odds/formats did you bet on throughout the year?

No one can tell you anything without any of that.

I won't wait around. You won't tell anyone your rules because you don't have any, and you didn't bet on college basketball.

FlatForsakenIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

Gambling on basketball is easier than other sports. There is roughly 350 division 1 basketball teams. These teams average 2-3 games per week. Once Las Vegas sets a line, rarely does it change. Look for teams that have had a significant player get injured after the lines are set. These are the games you want to take a good look at before they play their next opponent. The team that lost a player will most likely not cover the spread or lose outright. There is your bet.

Latest posts