I've decided I hate O$U more than any other team in the Big 10

They are kicking ***, Tressel leaving and getting Meyer was a blessing and the sanctions mean diddly. It is so frustrating knowing we won't beat them more than 1 time in the next 20 years. Too bad they can't play for it all this year. I'd love to see Alabama break Braxton Miller's leg second play of the game.

They are kicking ***, Tressel leaving and getting Meyer was a blessing and the sanctions mean diddly. It is so frustrating knowing we won't beat them more than 1 time in the next 20 years. Too bad they can't play for it all this year. I'd love to see Alabama break Braxton Miller's leg second play of the game.

You have to be kidding me....

Ohio St should not allowed to be ranked while on probation....imho. I would have to agree.....like OSU the least....but MSU is up there with their thugness and feinting all over the field.

Ohio St should not allowed to be ranked while on probation....imho. I would have to agree.....like OSU the least....but MSU is up there with their thugness and feinting all over the field.

Are they ranked by the BCS?

Nobody has control over the other polls.

My list

1. Nebraska
2. Ohio State
3.Michigan State
4. Wisconsin....
pfft. who am i kidding? I hate em all but Indiana.

Well that has a lot to do with the next 20 years...

Yeah, because OSU being on the verge of reaching a level of scary they've never even approached before, while Iowa has been slipping for 8 years, gives people reason to believe the next 20 will be better than the last 20.

We've also won just 4 times since 1962.

I feel laffy at you guys who must be from Eastern Iowa or even farther east... those of us who are Hawk fans from western Iowa, feel the same hate x10 towards Nebby! I will never except Nebby beating anybody in the conference for a long, long time.

Yeah, because OSU being on the verge of reaching a level of scary they've never even approached before, while Iowa has been slipping for 8 years, gives people reason to believe the next 20 will be better than the last 20.

We've also won just 4 times since 1962.

Lol at "slipping for 8 years"... only if you are comparing everything to '02-'04.

Or were we "slipping" from '87-'01 as well. Just sayin...

I feel laffy at you guys who must be from Eastern Iowa or even farther east... those of us who are Hawk fans from western Iowa, feel the same hate x10 towards Nebby! I will never except Nebby beating anybody in the conference for a long, long time.

Amen brotha. HATE nebby!

Lol at "slipping for 8 years"... only if you are comparing everything to '02-'04.

Or were we "slipping" from '87-'01 as well. Just sayin...

I suppose you're right. 7 wins is the norm. Does that make people any more confident about competing with OSU?

Try NEVER.

Try NEVER.
Amen Mose! By the way... I just can't help it, but when ever i see you post, I immediately think of this guy!

Dwight-dwight-schrute-16214468-595-324.jpg

Obviously. No one else on the whole site congures up any real mental images, other than you. Sorry... I guess?

Ha! No worries...

Now I'm off to read a Huskerboard and fill up on some schadenfreude.

Last edited:
OSU was kicking our butts with Tressle, so I'm not going to be any more scared of them with Urban Meyer as the coach.

Also, I hope they go undefeated this year. I love the fact that those cheating SOB's could win every game and not have anything to show for it. LOVE it.

Latest posts