It's Their SUPERBOWL

they prepared for this b/c they knew is was the only game they had a chacne of winning...... and they did..... fml

You guys amaze me. Anytime you lose you use the same old excuse "it was their Super Bowl." When have you guys ever lost and it wasn't their Super Bowl. Man up and accept you got beat today.

Just like ISU and jNW they all know Iowa is extremely beatable and they do what they can to beat Iowa, because we have all old coaches who don't know how to adjust and think they are still playing against the triple option in the 1940's

You guys amaze me. Anytime you lose you use the same old excuse "it was their Super Bowl.". When have you guys ever lost and it wasn't their Super Bowl. Man up and accept you got beat today.

This. Iowa is now 0-3 in other team's Super Bowls this year.

You guys amaze me. Anytime you lose you use the same old excuse "it was their Super Bowl." When have you guys ever lost and it wasn't their Super Bowl. Man up and accept you got beat today.

I think it was a sarcastic post Cy.

He is an idiot. Every fan base has them. It is the worst excuse in the book.

One person said this deutschebag. The rest of us are dismissing the claim

**** you clown queer. One guy, who is actually probably a clown queer, does not mean any real fan thinks that. None of us buy the stupid super bowl excuse so go **** yourself.

Latest posts