It's Sullivan Time

longtimer

Cade McNamara was a mediocre QB on a talented Michigan team (according to some Michigan writers) who since has suffered injuries and missed a lot of football. He now is less than mediocre with limited mobility, questionable decision making and very questionable arm strength. For those who think he must be good as he led Michigan to a championship I would point to last years Iowa team with the worst QB ever to put on a uniform and a less than good offensive supporting unit.
His game against (Illinois State) was in part playing a lower division team and in part some lucky throws

Time to see what Sullivan can do. He needs to play half the game and if Cade struggles early more. No i don't think he is a great QB, maybe not even an average one but if he is at least mobile and if he can make some throws Iowa could be pretty good. Without that we are looking at 6 or 7 wins

I think everyone agrees QB is the most important position Why is it that Iowa can't recruit or develop a decent one in the past few years??

Hey we’ve all been told before we don’t know anything, we’re not at practices ok. Cade is a more mobile Tom Brady at practice so let’s just stay in our lanes.

Cade could be hit by a fully loaded truck, shot 26 times, ran over hy a tank and he would still he the starter.

Kirk doesn't do benching of senior players.

Is there any way for those things to happen to Kirk? His stubborn conservatism cost us a win last week. Ground hog day in Hawkeye land.

Can you believe this? A scoreless first quarter against a 0-2 Troy.
Believe It GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Latest posts