it's official now. BF is a terrible OC.

mrolympia

switch him back to OL coach and then let him "move on" if he wants anything higher than that. I think we're all sick of the defense holding the other teams offense in check in terms of score and seeing the offense screw the pooch game after game. The only game where they did their job was against ISU.

Agreed. I was on his side to begin the year, but he’s been painfully bad for the most part. The offense looks a little different than it did under Davis, yet it’s not any better! 10 points against NW is just pathetic. I have ZERO faith in him to improve things.

The defense has basically way over-compensated for a piss poor offense and kept every game close. Can you imagine where this team would be with an even remotely serviceable offense?

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. And what I saw in the first 2 drives really gave me hope he made some adjustments during the bye week. Then we went back to reality.

Such a boring offensive team.

Only 8 more years guys. Only 8 more years.

Last edited:
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. And what I saw in the first 2 drives really gave me hope he made some adjustments during the bye week. Then we went back the reality.

Such a boring offensive team.

Only 8 more years guys. Only 8 more years.
That's what you think. Try only 20 more years. 20 more years of this shitty offense.

I was banned back during the basketball season for some inexplicable reason....ban was up 6 months ago.

A tip to get you back in Jon’s good graces: he really gets a kick out of those “You didn’t build that!” memes that were all the rage a couple years ago.

Latest posts