"It's not like this has been a dog crap team."

I had that genius quote in my sig for a while. But it sickened me so I deleted it.
#coolstory

Kirk can try and polish that turd all he wants. To me dog crap seems fitting for a team that loses to ISU at home for the first time in ten years Purdue for the first tine in twenty and then the CMU lose.

There are basically one of two possibilities here:

1) The team IS a dog crap team and KF just won't say it
2) The team is better than they've played, which once again reflects on the coaching staff for not coaching them up to their potential

I believe it was Rob Howe that asked the question that got Kirk all riled up and snarky. Has anyone seen an article or anything from Rob regarding his thoughts on Kirk's response to him?

I believe it was Rob Howe that asked the question that got Kirk all riled up and snarky. Has anyone seen an article or anything from Rob regarding his thoughts on Kirk's response to him?

Head to teh Scout site if you want Howe's perspective.

It's not a good team, but they are 2-3 bounces away from winning some of these games. If they had a QB that was not one of the worst in the BCS conferences, they might be a few games better.

I don't think on paper it is a dog crap team but on the field it has been. While I think coaching has a little to do with it the players have played terrible and have made too few plays to be successful. KD, JVB, CJF, & Hyde just have not performed up to expectations and it has hurt tremendously

It's not a good team, but they are 2-3 bounces away from winning some of these games. If they had a QB that was not one of the worst in the BCS conferences, they might be a few games better.

This goes both ways. Couple bounces the other way and we lose to MSU and N. Ill.

This goes both ways. Couple bounces the other way and we lose to MSU and N. Ill.

Right, but I'm saying that as bad as we are, we are still being competitive for the most part. I know the B10 is bad, but it's not like we are getting blown out each week.

Hayden Fry would punch you in the mouth for saying that!

Hayden Fry would walk up to each and every senior, call them a dog turd to their face, in front of the entire team, and then grab a shovel and start throwing dirt on them until they admitted it.

St. Francis of the IC would do the same thing. If Kurt did it, it would be bad though.

Against bad teams. That's not exactly a strong case for them being good.

Latest posts