It boils down to this...

NEHawkeye

We can't beat anybody when we rush for 20 yards. So, without being able to count on Weisman game in and game out, we are screwed. I hope he is well soon.

People keep mentioning Weisman. Last night was not Garmon's fault. There was hardly any running room, and I think the two big O-line injuries had a lot to do with that (plus PSU's D).

People keep mentioning Weisman. Last night was not Garmon's fault. There was hardly any running room, and I think the two big O-line injuries had a lot to do with that (plus PSU's D).

The oline injuries are awful for the team this year...all we had was a decent running game on off. I kept holding faith jvb would improve...he wont and will now be blitzed every other play. Never been so pessimistic with our chances. So sad.

Our def was murdered by our off, even worse than normal. I hate to put it mostly on one guy but i saw what i saw...without a run game he will be miserably exposed.

I was cautiously optmistic for 6-7 wins...now have little faith. Hope i am wrong.

It boils down to this.....

When you have an idiot for a coach you can count on a couple of games every year that the team looks like the worst team in the country.

When you have an idiot for a coach you can count on a couple of games every year that the team looks like the worst team in the country.

That is wrong. IA will win at least 2 more games and could win out. There is no game remaining that is not winnable.

That is wrong. IA will win at least 2 more games and could win out. There is no game remaining that is not winnable.

No the coaching is horrible. Greg Davis has no idea what hes doing with the players he has. The rest of our games may be winnable but they are still more losable.

Keep banging that drum...something might change.

Just because you keep repeating it doesnt make it true...your name Romney?

Latest posts