ISU vs auburn...

Im going to make a lead pipe lock predicition here...if these two teams go to shreveport they will definitely be playing....

Last edited:
I don't like ISU, but I hate Chizik. That guy is a jerk. I would probably be routing for ISU to pound Auburn. I hate to say this, but I really like ISU's new coach. Seems like a really good guy.

I don't like ISU, but I hate Chizik. That guy is a jerk. I would probably be routing for ISU to pound Auburn. I hate to say this, but I really like ISU's new coach. Seems like a really good guy.

I'm with you. He seems like a quality person who is there for the right reasons. Oh yeah, and he's got as many wins as Chizik in 8 games as Chizik did in 2 full seasons.

I posted the below thread in the rivalry forums because I thought it spoke volumes about Coach Rhoads...in hearing him throughout this year, plus the emotion in the Youtube video, I might find it a little easier to root for ISU 11 out of 12 games every year.

Post-Nebby Locker Room

I've always thought little sister might find a guy who actually unstood what it takes to win in the state of Iowa and wanted to be there. Problem is...they might get real competitive real quick

Latest posts