ISU Looking Pretty Tough

DUDE... go let the clownnation know about it, we have no interest. seriously. we do not care. go away, this is not the site for you

Don't worry.....they will promptly fold like a cheap tent against Texas. Enjoy 3 and 0 while you can......

Last edited:
no ****. somebody pleeeease do some research for this clown, and all of them that come to our hawk site, and point out to them the number of times their program has finished in the top 10? top 20? number of times they have been named as the worst in college football? Now granted, I am only pointing this out because they choose to come to our site. If they stay off and do not start this I will gladly mind my own business.

all these people that say "yeah, i cheer for them when they're not playing Iowa", not me. Because when they win they really rub it in. If they can win graciously, I'll cheer for them, but typically that is not what i see from them.

Couldn't hurt beating a Big 10 and a Big East team back to back while the lights are on nationally.

Texas
@ Baylor
@Missouri
Texas A&M
@Texas Tech

Good luck with that.......Averaging 3 TO(s) a game, double digit penalties and no FG kicker, but you have Aaron Rodgers at QB so you will be in every game with a chance to win at the end.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
who names their kid "Steele"? Really? Are you just telling everyone you have a huge ego or what...come on Jesus shuttleworth.

I do wish ISU the best of luck when we arent playing them. Its gets annoying watching them embarrass the state with some of their performances the last couple of years

I do wish ISU the best of luck when we arent playing them. Its gets annoying watching them embarrass the state with some of their performances the last couple of years

I know, but it's so hard to cheer for them when they rub it in for a year when they win.

This guy missed a letter when creating his username.

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Texas
@ Baylor
@Missouri
Texas A&M
@Texas Tech

Good luck with that.......Averaging 3 TO(s) a game, double digit penalties and no FG kicker, but you have Aaron Rodgers at QB so you will be in every game with a chance to win at the end.:rolleyes:

Exactly. This is a year where I really wish we played in a conference like the Big 10. Big 12 is tough as it gets.

Latest posts