ISU Football Poster 2013-2014 (LOL)

HaydenHawk56

Sorry if posted. From Hawkeye Heaven

1185574_561109990609669_395691861_n.jpg

That is real creative and original. I was guilty of using the "Iowa State's Superbowl" excuse for a long time. It helps to cover up the fact that Iowa State is more prepared and ready to play the game.

Is it possible that emotion matters in a college football game? Maybe Ferentz's sedate approach to football is not effective.

As an Iowa fan, this year I consider the Iowa State game our Superbowl. Sadly, it may be the only real success we see this year.

I can't say that Paul Rhoads will get Iowa State over the hump to consistently winning 7,8 or 9 games a year, but there is definitely a positive energy surrounding that program. What can you say positive about Iowa's program right now? Clever fans with the ability to use photoshop?

That is real creative and original. I was guilty of using the "Iowa State's Superbowl" excuse for a long time. It helps to cover up the fact that Iowa State is more prepared and ready to play the game.

Is it possible that emotion matters in a college football game? Maybe Ferentz's sedate approach to football is not effective.

As an Iowa fan, this year I consider the Iowa State game our Superbowl. Sadly, it may be the only real success we see this year.

I can't say that Paul Rhoads will get Iowa State over the hump to consistently winning 7,8 or 9 games a year, but there is definitely a positive energy surrounding that program. What can you say positive about Iowa's program right now? Clever fans with the ability to use photoshop?

Say what? You just got your *** handed to you by an FCS team after finishing 9th in the conference and brininging in the 9th ranked recruiting class. Your team, five years later, is worse off now than when it was when Roads took over. What positive energy is surrounding that program? Ticket sales?

There's a problem in your thread title. 2013-2014 would cover TWO seasons for Iowa State since their season never extends into the new year.

Latest posts