ISO Lawyer in Indiana

okeefe4prez

I bought a block of 400 motel rooms in Indianapolis last week for the weekend of the Big Ten title game. The customer service rep said they were cancellable, but when I called two minutes ago to cancel they said they were not cancellable and are charging my credit card $400 per room. If anyone knows a lawyer in Indiana who can get me out of this, please let me know ASAP.

I bought a block of 400 motel rooms in Indianapolis last week for the weekend of the Big Ten title game. The customer service rep said they were cancellable, but when I called two minutes ago to cancel they said they were not cancellable and are charging my credit card $400 per room. If anyone knows a lawyer in Indiana who can get me out of this, please let me know ASAP.
Just call Ferentz and Ferentz at 1-800-you-rfukt

I've been in touch with some big Badger fan groups and they said "Good luck, brah, we've been to that meaningless exhibition game so many time there aren't even 10 fans from Wisconsin with any desire to go again." F my life.

I booked 234 rooms and bought airfares for same. I paid with 20s. A guy on the internet had a great deal and PO Box

I've been in touch with some big Badger fan groups and they said "Good luck, brah, we've been to that meaningless exhibition game so many time there aren't even 10 fans from Wisconsin with any desire to go again." F my life.
My condolences rip in peace

My wife had tix all priced out for the CCG and I told her to wait until after this week and she'll thank me.

Okay, so I booked 400 motel room on my company's credit card and now the motel refuses to honor the reservation and says that I "unilaterally cancelled the contract" and that I "am not welcome to stay at any of their properties ever again." Has anyone ever heard of such shit? I am just trying to get my rooms back that I contracted for. Does anyone in Indiana respect contracts?

Okay, so I booked 400 motel room on my company's credit card and now the motel refuses to honor the reservation and says that I "unilaterally cancelled the contract" and that I "am not welcome to stay at any of their properties ever again." Has anyone ever heard of such shit? I am just trying to get my rooms back that I contracted for. Does anyone in Indiana respect contracts?

Damn, Ken

One can never be prepared for such cutthroat, mercenary tactics

Filthy Bastards

Oh.....the old we won't refund you and you have to pay.... and in the mean time they resold the rooms. They were trying to get paid twice for the same room. Can't believe Motel 6 would do that!

Just a heads up for everyone on the board, if you book a lot of rooms and then cancel them (and threaten litigation) the hotel may not let you book with them in the future. I think our next trip to Indy is in the bag and I'm looking for a block of rooms for Indy so if anyone has any leads let me know. Thanks.

Just a heads up for everyone on the board, if you book a lot of rooms and then cancel them (and threaten litigation) the hotel may not let you book with them in the future. I think our next trip to Indy is in the bag and I'm looking for a block of rooms for Indy so if anyone has any leads let me know. Thanks.
Call KFs attorney for his first contract. He probably knows someone.

Latest posts