Isaiah Moss on the Move Again

Kansas probably never stopped recruiting him after he picked AR either... What a luxury get he'll be for them. They just so happen to need a shooting guard... Not gonna lie itll be weird seeing him playing for Kansas if that's where he ends up

Welp. Apparently the issues with Moss weren't Fran. They were Moss. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Kansas...maybe. I also saw the article. Oregon and Arizona St. May still get a visit and apparently Minnesota is now back in the mix. It’ll be interesting how all this shakes out.

Welp. Apparently the issues with Moss weren't Fran. They were Moss. Good luck in your future endeavors.

switzerland_donkey.jpg

So you are saying there's a chance. Isaiah, part of your path to being the man at Iowa has been removed. With Bohannon out for the year, you gonna see a lot more shots...and a lot more late clock ball in your hands situations...just what you wanted.

In my best Gene Hackman Hoosier's voice, "With Isaiah (Jimmy) back, we're going to be firing on all cylinders."

Last edited:
IM’s father became very scarce in CHA as this season progressed.
FM did IM right on and off the court. Hope Isaiah remembers this over his adult life.

IM’s father became very scarce in CHA as this season progressed.

What does that have to do with anything? Maybe his father was ill? Maybe as the season progressed, so did Winter, and the drive got more difficult. Maybe he didn't like the long lines at the ice cream vendor? Could have been a thousand factors that contributed to him not making it to more games.

I sure hope so but I doubt it. He'd get all of the minutes he could handle but I think that ship has sailed.
I thought coach gave his scholly to Till. Or do we have another one banked with Cook having left too. I dunno if he can or not but I assume hes not revisiting coming back. Just on where he wants to go. My guess is KU...