Isaiah Moss - Kansas Thread

From what I’ve read, he’ll be part of the rotation when healthy. Not sure how big of a part.

That first half was hard to watch. I love college basketball, but these early-season games are rough.

Of course Nebby is on BTN (Big Timin' Nebraska) tonight.

Or is it Bow To Nebraska?

We could be seeing a competitive game between Wisconsin and Mount St. Mary's.

Of course it is fun to watch UC Riverside scorch the nets from downtown against the Alderman.

Hmmmm.....where have we seen UC Riverside do that before? Remember Dean Smith contacting their coach for pointers on how to beat Iowa? (simple when the middle man in a 1-2-2 doesn't want to come out to the top of the key to contest shots).

Of course Nebby is on BTN (Big Timin' Nebraska) tonight.

Or is it Bow To Nebraska?

We could be seeing a competitive game between Wisconsin and Mount St. Mary's.

Of course it is fun to watch UC Riverside scorch the nets from downtown against the Alderman.

Hmmmm.....where have we seen UC Riverside do that before? Remember Dean Smith contacting their coach for pointers on how to beat Iowa? (simple when the middle man in a 1-2-2 doesn't want to come out to the top of the key to contest shots).

Badger game is on ESPNU fyi.

You gotta see the court they're playing on. It's like a dark brown court and there are FOUR 3-point lines. It's a mess.
I'm opting for the Nebby beat down, now mercifully finished, and Sparty/Kentucky.

At least the governor didn't declare "Fred Hoiberg Day"

Or maybe he was afraid the game would be banged on account of moisture condensation on the court or something.

Why do we seriously give a crap about IM? He left Iowa so I could give a frog's @as about dudes who leave....sorry but not sorry

Why do we seriously give a crap about IM? He left Iowa so I could give a frog's @as about dudes who leave....sorry but not sorry
frog-butt.jpg

Latest posts