Is tonight’s game being televised?

I've seen one website reporting Iowa plays at 9:30PM CT, and another saying 7PM. Gonna have to do some digging.

According to Siri and my Hulu guide, Iowa plays at 7PM CT. Third place game is at 9:30. That's good, if true, because I'll have enough beers in me from the football game that I'd be struggling to stay awake for a 9:30 game.

I haven't seen anywhere listing Iowa as the 9:30 game. Everywhere I've looked, ESPN, CBS sports, the Score, Xfinity all have the Iowa game at 7:00 and TT game at 9:30.

SDSU is a 3 point favorite.

BPI gives Iowa a 43% chance to win.

SDSU won at BYU earlier in the year and throttled Creighton last night thanks to 61% shooting from 3.

I haven't seen anywhere listing Iowa as the 9:30 game. Everywhere I've looked, ESPN, CBS sports, the Score, Xfinity all have the Iowa game at 7:00 and TT game at 9:30.
When I looked first thing this morning I also saw the Iowa game was at 9:30 CST which I was dreading especially when there would be a game before that could push the start time later. Was glad to see it at 7 a little while later.

Watching the game on FS1. Started at 7:00 central. 24-19 Iowa 1st half. Refs letting sdst beat us bloody.

Latest posts