Is there Internet radio for out of state Hawkeye hoops fan?

VTHawk

I am looking to be able to listen to the games that are on the internet because I don't get the Big Ten Network. I have found one for Hawks football but not for Hawks hoops.

I would especially like to listen to the Purdue game tomorrow night.

Do you have SirisuXM by chance?

I've enjoyed non-terrestrial radio for 15 years and now use the App on my phone (as well as other devices and the car).
It's easy to find most Iowa and other FB and BB games on the App.

I am looking to be able to listen to the games that are on the internet because I don't get the Big Ten Network. I have found one for Hawks football but not for Hawks hoops.

I would especially like to listen to the Purdue game tomorrow night.
The Hawkeye sports YouTube channel live streams football, mens & womens basketball games radio broadcast. They also leave it online afterwards.

It’s awesome because you can listen to it anywhere.

Here’s a link to the womens game one last night.

https://youtu.be/nXwtn3Sl-jw

This, pregame for football starts two hours before kickoff, not sure when the basketball broadcasts begin.
I love it, it's handy as hell. Never have to look for games on the radio anymore.

I don't always get to watch b-ball games like I do football, and I can listen to it if I'm driving. I just wish the YouTube app would still play audio with your screen powered off.

I love it, it's handy as hell. Never have to look for games on the radio anymore.

I don't always get to watch b-ball games like I do football, and I can listen to it if I'm driving. I just wish the YouTube app would still play audio with your screen powered off.
Yeah, you've gotta pay $17 a month or something exorbitant for that privilege. YouTube premium. The family deal isn't bad if you want to get it for you and your kid, but if it's just one person it's pricey as hell.

Yeah, you've gotta pay $17 a month or something exorbitant for that privilege. YouTube premium. The family deal isn't bad if you want to get it for you and your kid, but if it's just one person it's pricey as hell.
Didn't know they even had that feature. I watch way more YouTube than live TV so I've considered it before, but I already pay for YouTubeTV (which sucks because sports are the only thing I watch on network TV).

Didn't know they even had that feature. I watch way more YouTube than live TV so I've considered it before, but I already pay for YouTubeTV (which sucks because sports are the only thing I watch on network TV).
I wish they would add YouTube Premium as an add-on to YoutubeTV, but I've been waiting for two years at this point and not holding my breath. It's worth the cost to me, but a little steep for just avoiding adds and being able to play in the background. Once you get three or four people sharing the subscription in a family plan though, it's not bad. Still annoying that I can't bundle it though.

I wish they would add YouTube Premium as an add-on to YoutubeTV, but I've been waiting for two years at this point and not holding my breath. It's worth the cost to me, but a little steep for just avoiding adds and being able to play in the background. Once you get three or four people sharing the subscription in a family plan though, it's not bad. Still annoying that I can't bundle it though.
Yeah I split YTTV with a buddy, our houses never have more than 3 streams going. My son just turned 15, and I don’t think kids in that age demographic watch regular tv anymore. He only watches YouTube if anything unless it’s sports.

I have YTTV, Netflix, and ESPN+ but that’s only because I get it free with Verizon. I don’t want to have to pay for another service.