Is Saturday's game vs OSU Sold out?

IF not, it sure as he** should be.

Hawkeye fans need to get off their a** and get to
Carver Hawkeye Arena.

These guys deserve our support. They've been grinding,
working hard together as a team. GO HAWKS !!!

Going to take daughters down to this Game and wondering if anyone has an idea what a guy can expect to pay for a few scalped tickets for good seats? thanks

I am not an expert on Iowa basketball ticket scalping. But I think you should expect to pay at least $50. Sounds like there won't be an empty seat. If you see a lot of guys selling... I'd be patient and wait closer till game time.

Carver Hawkeye Arena.

I believe it is although there always seems to be empty seats around the top by the student section. I am making the 3 hour trek and taking 4 very excited boys to the game. Can't wait! GO HAWKS!!

Going to take daughters down to this Game and wondering if anyone has an idea what a guy can expect to pay for a few scalped tickets for good seats? thanks
Before I bought season tickets I would go to a handful of games every year and bought quite a few of them from the scalps. Never paid more than $25 for a ticket. Remember there is a scalp on every corner around carver. So don't be afraid to walk away... or at least pretend like it. I have suspicion that several of the scalps work for one community enterprise however.

I believe it is although there always seems to be empty seats around the top by the student section. I am making the 3 hour trek and taking 4 very excited boys to the game. Can't wait! GO HAWKS!!

Have a great time bb4hawks. It's going to be a great atmosphere. Go Hawkeyes

I'm taking my dad to Carver and we're right behind Iowa Bench! I might not be able to hear for a week after this game, perhaps forever!;)
Couple of Tynelols for migraines from the noises. :confused:

I'm taking my dad to Carver and we're right behind Iowa Bench! I might not be able to hear for a week after this game, perhaps forever!;)
Couple of Tynelols for migraines from the noises. :confused:

I want to pick you out of the crowd. Will you be the guy wearing the Iowa Hawkeye shirt?

Carver Hawkeye Arena.

Are you going?

Unfortunately I won't be there. My son and I will be going to the Maryland game, though.

Are you going?

Unfortunately I won't be there. My son and I will be going to the Maryland game, though.

Am I going? He++ yeah........Probably going to be making a lot of noise, along with
15,000 of my closest friends.

Might even yell some verbal JABS at Matta......what the he**