Is Purdue ISU bad?

HawksMN

Then I am worried about this game.
Don't want to stoop to a lower level and drop the pooper again.

I don't think Purdue is as bad as most people think they are this year. They played really well against Notre Dame.

P.S. You shouldn't take pot shots at a team that kicked the crap out of us, on our home turf. It just shows how butthurt you are.

Then I am worried about this game.
Don't want to stoop to a lower level and drop the pooper again.

Hey, if you use commutative property..or maybe it's associative or distributive, who knows...ISU can beat U$C:

--ISU beat Iowa
--Iowa beat Pitt
--Pitt beat Boston College
--Boston College beat U$C

I think they are a notch or 2 worse than isu...they are more in the neighborhood of ball state (who damn near beat us at home).

According to Jeff Sagarin's computer rankings, these would be the approximate lines of neutral field games between Iowa's previous opponents and Purdue. All four of Iowa's opponents thus far would be favored over Purdue on a neutral field.

Northern Iowa: -5
Ball State: -0.5 to -1
Iowa State: -8.5 to -9.5
Pittsburgh: -11.5 to -12.5

Why is that? Purdue is bad....like lose by 3 TD's to Directional Michigan at home type of bad.

th

According to Jeff Sagarin's computer rankings, these would be the approximate lines of neutral field games between Iowa's previous opponents and Purdue. All four of Iowa's opponents thus far would be favored over Purdue on a neutral field.

Northern Iowa: -5
Ball State: -0.5 to -1
Iowa State: -8.5 to -9.5
Pittsburgh: -11.5 to -12.5
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I think Purdue is young and improving. We should win, but you can't take anything for granted for sure.

It also appears that Purdue isn't Michigan bad. What is up with that team?

This will be a close game. Iowa has struggled and gotten beat against MAC teams recently. Those MAC teams have beaten Purdue so not sure I see this game any differently than the 1st 4.

Latest posts