Is Purdue going to be Big Ten Champs?

Cableman

Purdue appears to be in the drivers seat IMO. They will be favorite to win the rest of their games with the exception of the Maryland game. Michigan and Michigan State play each other twice yet.
Will need some upsets if someone else is going to be champs.

I’d like to see us vs. Purdue in the B1G tournament. If everyone remembers, Garza didn’t play in that game. I think Garza would be the difference maker vs. Haarms. I don’t think Haarms is as good as Garza. I still want to see that matchup.

Purdue's toughest games are behind them. It's going to be tough for anyone to stay or get ahead of them in the standings

I’d like to see us vs. Purdue in the B1G tournament. If everyone remembers, Garza didn’t play in that game. I think Garza would be the difference maker vs. Haarms. I don’t think Haarms is as good as Garza. I still want to see that matchup.

As much as I love watching Carsen Edwards play, I really don't want to see Purdue again. Could be a different game, but I still don't think we have an answer for him even with Garza in the paint.

As much as I love watching Carsen Edwards play, I really don't want to see Purdue again. Could be a different game, but I still don't think we have an answer for him even with Garza in the paint.
I agree that we don't have an answer for him. But I think we have an answer for the other 4 guys on the floor. And I don't think they have an answer for our inside guys. I would love another shot at Purdue...in Chicago rather than on their home court.

If they do, they most likely have the PSU game officials to thank for it. I doubt they are going to run away with it.

I think they win it outright. Michigan State has lost 3 in a row. Michigan still has 2 with Michigan State and 2 with Maryland.

And I will be the 1st to admit this was unthinkable to me. They lost 4 starters. Painter is COY IMO.

Very fortunate schedule for Purdue.

Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa only once.

Will play Nebraska twice without Copeland.

Even so I think they will drop a couple down the stretch and Michigan will win the B1G.

I agree that we don't have an answer for him. But I think we have an answer for the other 4 guys on the floor. And I don't think they have an answer for our inside guys. I would love another shot at Purdue...in Chicago rather than on their home court.

Agree except he makes others look better...or.

Latest posts