Is NCAA selection show after ACC selection show?

I did not know they were allowed to put two Big Ten teams in Des Moines. Why would they want a possible Minnesota-Michigan St. matchup in the second round?

I did not know they were allowed to put two Big Ten teams in Des Moines. Why would you want a possible Minnesota-Michigan St. matchup in the second round?
I honestly didn't notice that. I saw the ex-Papa Pitino vs. Baby Pitino game and didn't even think about the Big Ten matchup in 2nd round. That's weird that they may have a Big Ten matchup in the second round.

Well we won’t have to worry about Duke in the 2nd round... granted we probably won’t make it to the 2nd round.

A 10? (Kudos to Fry -the only one who called it, like 8 games ago)

A little surprised by that, since the -ologists had them consensus 8. Seems to contradict the “body of work” mantra and be more a reflection of the last 10.

Guess the Committee is not impressed with Hawk’s psychotic play.

Iowa fans would bitch if they were hung with a new rope.

We’re in bitches!

Cincinnati is the living embodiment of MSU with less talented players. Don't fool yourself. They will mug the F out us and make our finesse style look like absolute shit. On top of that they get to be an hour away from home. F you NCAA.

Latest posts