Is Musburger off his knees yet?

Seth53

Fawning all over Eminem on national TV.

I found more than somewhat embarrassing.

Brent meet Marshall. Monica meet Bill.

Fawning all over Eminem on national TV.

I found more than somewhat embarrassing.

Brent meet Marshall. Monica meet Bill.

They had to pimp him, because it was part of their upcoming games.

And given the behavior (tardish) Marshall displayed, I'm sure they were trying to engage the guy. What crowd are they trying to attract by having marshall a part of the show? You get what you pay for.

some say his behavior was an 'act', or that he was trolling those two. I'm guessing those people are his fans.

Y! SPORTS

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it? I just watched it and yeah, he was acting a little off, but he usually does. After all the talk last night and this morning you'd a thought he went double birds at the camera or something.

And given the behavior (tardish) Marshall displayed, I'm sure they were trying to engage the guy. What crowd are they trying to attract by having marshall a part of the show? You get what you pay for.

some say his behavior was an 'act', or that he was trolling those two. I'm guessing those people are his fans.

Y! SPORTS

I'm a fan of his, what of it?

Also, the guy is from Michigan. You should be smart enough to put two and two together, right?

Y! SPORTS
Eminem is a professional troll, so I suspect that would be the case.

Also, that song they played was really good.

I'm a fan of his, what of it?

Also, the guy is from Michigan. You should be smart enough to put two and two together, right?

gee, thanks for the tip. i could care less that you are a fan of him, but yeah, i have a pulse, and know he is from detwat. i also know he knows how to sample others' music and talk over it and claim it to be his own.

as far as being smart - yeah, not surprised you are a fan of his.

gee, thanks for the tip. i could care less that you are a fan of him, but yeah, i have a pulse, and know he is from detwat. i also know he knows how to sample others' music and talk over it and claim it to be his own.

Wow. You're kind of a jerk.

Ankles youve had a lot of anger lately. Lets drop the act.......youre not mad at me youre mad at kirk. Or your dad its hard to tell.

It's spelled Detroit...

I still think you missed why I told you he was from Michigan. Further proving you're as dumb as I thought.

He was just playin'

eminemhigh_medium.gif

I thought it was funny, and so did Herby.

Fellas fellas. No need to be haters!

I didn't know Musty-burger had to pan for this clown.

But boy, did he shill hard.

Muburger gets on my nerves because when he gets on a subject during a game that is all he talks about. Talk about beating a dead horse

Latest posts