Is Jon renting a mini-van

I already know 8 people who were going if it was Nebraska and now are not going. I also know of at least 6 others who couldn't make it because we didn't make a New Years Day game and couldn't get out of work that early, or had Christmas stuff on the 26th or 27th and can't make it. It could be a really down year for Hawk fans traveling, it will be interesting to see how the tours do.

I guess it would be nice to have everything taken care of for you, but I can't see the point of spending that much when you can plan the trip yourself for a fraction of the cost and then go and do what you want when you want.

I already know 8 people who were going if it was Nebraska and now are not going. a.) I also know of at least 6 others who couldn't make it because we didn't make a New Years Day game and b.) couldn't get out of work that early, or c.) had Christmas stuff on the 26th or 27th and can't make it. d.) It could be a really down year for Hawk fans traveling, it will be interesting to see how the tours do.

I guess it would be nice to have everything taken care of for you, but I can't see the point of spending that much when you can plan the trip yourself for a fraction of the cost and then go and do what you want when you want.

a.) yup
b.) yup
c.) yup, and
d.) yup

Latest posts