Is Jameis Winston a social deviant???

I thought you were gonna say moron. I was gonna agree.

But I probably still will agree with you.

I wouldn't call it an outburst, I wouldn't even say what he said is that bad depending on the context in which he said it. Maybe he's trying to fall back on comedy when his NFL dreams are shattered and he was just practicing his routine.

supposedly what he said has been 'popularized' in culture - fake tv bits, have lead to real tv bits......Winston's saying it was the first i've heard of it - and after i learned that it was a popular thing i thought....'why should i be surprised'......

I am a little surprised that FSU decided that THIS was the reason they were going to make their stand! Really!?

Why is this such a big deal? Someone explain it to me. The media is comparing this to him stealing the crab legs. How is this even remotely close to the same thing? I can't even remember all of the vulgar things I heard from people in college trying to get a laugh out of people.

Why is this such a big deal? Someone explain it to me. The media is comparing this to him stealing the crab legs. How is this even remotely close to the same thing? I can't even remember all of the vulgar things I heard from people in college trying to get a laugh out of people.

It is reported he shot out windows with a BB gun some time ago and has done other stuff. It seems he has no regard for others or their property. He doesnt learn from his mistakes (one reason being he isnt held accountable).

I am not saying this one incident is super terrible but you put them all together and he seems to be a trouble maker extraordinaire way more than a nice person.

It is reported he shot out windows with a BB gun some time ago and has done other stuff. It seems he has no regard for others or their property. He doesnt learn from his mistakes (one reason being he isnt held accountable).

I am not saying this one incident is super terrible but you put them all together and he seems to be a trouble maker extraordinaire way more than a nice person.

I mean, the guy is an idiot. It's just troubling to me that THIS is the thing that gets him into hot water with people. Not the allegations or rape or stealing crab legs or shooting a BB gun on campus. It's him making a lewd comment.

I mean, the guy is an idiot. It's just troubling to me that THIS is the thing that gets him into hot water with people. Not the allegations or rape or stealing crab legs or shooting a BB gun on campus. It's him making a lewd comment.

I agree that he should probably be in jail already for some level of sex crime.

This is the crap that makes big time college sports hard to watch and follow. FSU will do anything to get their title last year, etc.

The University is obliged to keep a safe campus as far as sexual harrassment, violence, etc.

His words did prove, however, that he does understand the female anatomy and the correct process for human reproduction. Maybe we aren't giving him enough credit.

I think there is enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that Winston is an idiot, an ego-maniac, and lacks impulse control. He also doesn't seem to learn very well from prior mistakes.

I think there is enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that Winston is an idiot, an ego-maniac, and lacks impulse control. He also doesn't seem to learn very well from prior mistakes.

Agreed, I also think he is quickly losing the support of a fanbase that rallied around him and stood behind him only to see future antics such as the crabgate and now this. Whether this is a "major" incident or not the fact is that he obviously has no intention of growing up and continues to make the university look bad by choices he's made off the field. I think its safe to say that everyone is growing tired of the shenanigans.

This by itself isn't much a big deal at all, but when you've had 4 previous run ins...including rape, people tend to notice when you do stupid things to get yourself in trouble.

This guy is flat out stupid, if I were an NFL team I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Even if I didn't care about my players being bad people...I have no faith that this guy will continue to do dumb stuff to get himself in trouble.

Textbook narcissistic personality complex. He will fail miserably in the NFL assuming he even makes it into the league.

Dude needs to blow off some steam. He's got lots of stress. Leave the dude alone.

Dude also needs his crabs when he's hungry for crabs. Don't judge him.

No kidding!! I was thinking the same thing. Hes a damn THUG!!

Of course I don't know the kid, but he seems like an immature spoiled entitled athlete. No future other than bankruptcy and/or prison time.

Of course I don't know the kid, but he seems like an immature spoiled entitled athlete. No future other than bankruptcy and/or prison time.

You can add a sign I saw today that he was shellfish! What a wonderful ambassador for the heisman club. Almost wish they would just get rid of the ht.

Latest posts