Is it Possible

longtimer

the Big ten will have no teams playing next weekend? Could be. Wisconsin is over matched today. Rutgers and Maryland very likely to go down. Iowa could win tomorrow but I just get this feeling that history tells us they wont Michigan should win but really without Livers I don't see them going far
Is the Big Ten overrated? No longer a question.
If you get a lot of coverage and TV exposure people think you are better than you really are! The tournament exposes it. I guess that is why the tournament is far more important than conference titles of ratings!

the Big ten will have no teams playing next weekend? Could be. Wisconsin is over matched today. Rutgers and Maryland very likely to go down. Iowa could win tomorrow but I just get this feeling that history tells us they wont Michigan should win but really without Livers I don't see them going far
Is the Big Ten overrated? No longer a question.
If you get a lot of coverage and TV exposure people think you are better than you really are! The tournament exposes it. I guess that is why the tournament is far more important than conference titles of ratings!
Thanks Captain Obvious...

The tournament is so damn random that yiu really can't gauge much from it. Illinois, Ohio State, and Purdue could have maybe won 8 or 9 out of 10 matchups but we will never know because they only have to play once.