Is Connor Going To Play Baseball This Year?

Maybe this has already been hashed out and I missed it; if so feel free to delete.
I imagine he will join the team immediately following the NCAA tournament like last season. I dunno if it's been discussed or not. For Iowa to be successful the next two seasons in hoops, they are gonna need Connor, so selfishly as an Iowa hoops fan I hope he eventually decides to just concentrate on hoops.

I imagine he will join the team immediately following the NCAA tournament like last season. I dunno if it's been discussed or not. For Iowa to be successful the next two seasons in hoops, they are gonna need Connor, so selfishly as an Iowa hoops fan I hope he eventually decides to just concentrate on hoops.
My god how the worm has turned on this issue. 3 months ago this post would have been cheering for Connor to play baseball full time. LOL.

I thought I saw him interviewed not long ago saying he's still going full bore with both sports. He's doing BP now and then when he has time. But he's sticking with hoops till season is over then going full bore on baseball I think

He should concentrate on basketball. He could be a truly elite player if he could improve his overall offensive skills.

Latest posts