Is anyone else as excited for his wife?

BSpringsteen

I can't wait to see her antics next year at CHA...

And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the idea of putting her in charge of the student section.

mccaffery.jpg

Not sure what there is to be excited about. Many people didn't like Tanya Alford's antics while she was here. Sounds like more of the same to me.

To me personally, I don't care about coach's wives. So maybe that's why I am not excited. Definitely not excited about her husband.

Not sure what there is to be excited about. Many people didn't like Tanya Alford's antics while she was here. Sounds like more of the same to me.

To me personally, I don't care about coach's wives. So maybe that's why I am not excited. Definitely not excited about her husband.

The difference is that Margaret McCaffery is 12th on Notre Dame’s career scoring list and sixth on its career rebounding list. She also played professionally overseas. She knows the game of basketball and is passionate about it.

She was an Asst. Coach at Notre Dame as well.

The difference is that Margaret McCaffery is 12th on Notre Dame’s career scoring list and sixth on its career rebounding list. She also played professionally overseas. She knows the game of basketball and is passionate about it.

She was an Asst. Coach at Notre Dame as well.

Okay....congrats to her??? Tanya was quite passionate about it as well. What did that prove?

Maybe I just don't understand the point of this thread. Unless she is a top notch recruiter and can get some athletes in here, I don't understand what there is to be excited about.

I can't imagine Iowans would really like to see the coach's wife trying to upstage the team with camera time and getting kicked out of arenas by officials. But hey, maybe it will catch on here as well.

Okay....congrats to her??? Tanya was quite passionate about it as well. What did that prove?

Maybe I just don't understand the point of this thread. Unless she is a top notch recruiter and can get some athletes in here, I don't understand what there is to be excited about.

I can't imagine Iowans would really like to see the coach's wife trying to upstage the team with camera time and getting kicked out of arenas by officials. But hey, maybe it will catch on here as well.

Sour grapes. Time to change the Avatar.

Sour grapes. Time to change the Avatar.

It's really not sour grapes. I don't see anything about this hire to get excited about. Forbes was not my number one choice. Just the realistic choice that I thought could bring passion back to Iowa basketball.

Regardless of who my choice was, I wouldn't have been excited about their wife.

Latest posts